Digging out some old drawing files from my old laptop, I found this.
I started this piece last September maybe? Completely lost the motivation to work on it after a while. I might finish it when I have some time to kill during summer.
But it got me thinking, just how much have my characters changed? Not even a month after I gave up work on the previous piece, I came up with this quick reference sheet.
And even now, the characters have changed. The white winged one has orange eyes again like the first image, the pattern on her trousers is bound to change pretty soon, and she has a couple of new gadgets on her wrist. Rei, the middle figure, now has purple eyes and a completely new outfit to fit the setting more. Ali's hair got cut to the same length as the white haired girl's, and she has a fancy sabre now.
I should probably finish drawing the first chapter instead of writing all this.
The website I've been working on is here, though it doesn't have any content on the pages yet. You wouldn't believe it took an entire day... the original themes I was experimenting with didn't like the plugin so I had to use a different plugin eventually. Then it took about 30 minutes. It's amazing how much difference a good theme and plugin can make. I'll likely make a thinner header with more characters once I've figured out how wordpress works more.